- Seeds can be sown in 12 inch polythene bags filled with potting soil. Two seeds are sown 3 cm deep in the soil in the center
- Seeds don’t need sunlight in order to germinate. of the polybag.
- Seeds germinate 7 to 9 days after sowing.
- Moringa loves the sun so make sure they get plenty. Although the tree is drought tolerant, they may be watered daily, just don’t allow the roots to get soaked for extended periods of time.
- If you live in a particularly hot zone, don’t expose the baby plants to all day sun. Keep and eye on them, they will tell you if they are getting distressed from too much sun, water or lack of food.